1. The personal data controller referred to in Article 4 (7) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter "GDPR") is Nikola Jónová, 03064689 with registered office at Česká 12, Liberec, 463 12 (hereinafter referred to as the "Administrator").
2. The contact information of the trustee is
address: Česká 12, Liberec, 463 12
phone: +420 608 440 706
3. Personal data means all information about an identified or identifiable natural person; identifiable natural person is a natural person that can be identified directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to a particular identifier such as name, identification number, location data, network identifier or one or more specific physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, social identity of this individual.
4. The administrator has not appointed / appointed a Data Protection Officer. The contact details of the Delegate are:
Sources and categories of processed personal data
1. The administrator handles the personal data you have provided to him / her or personal data that the administrator has received on the basis of your order.
2. The administrator processes your identification and contact details and data necessary for the performance of the contract.
Legitimate reason and purpose of processing personal data
1. The legitimate reason for the processing of personal data is
performance of the contract between you and the trustee under Article 6 (1) b) GDPR,
the legitimate interest of the controller in providing direct marketing (in particular for sending commercial communications and newsletters) under Article 6 (1) f) GDPR,
Your consent to processing for the purpose of providing direct marketing (in particular for sending business messages and newsletters) in accordance with Article 6 (1) a) GDPR in conjunction with Section 7 (2) of Act No. 480/2004 Coll., on Certain Information Society Services in the Event of Non-Order of Goods or Services.
2. The purpose of processing personal data is
executing your order and exercising your rights and obligations arising from your contractual relationship with you and the trustee; personal data necessary for the successful completion of the order (name and address, contact), personal data provision is a necessary requirement for the conclusion and performance of the contract, without the personal data being provided it is not possible to conclude the contract or to fulfill it by the administrator,
sending business messages and doing other marketing activities.
3. The administrator does not / do automatically make individual decisions within the meaning of Article 22 GDPR. You have given your explicit consent to such processing.
Retention time of data
1. The administrator keeps personal data
for the period necessary to exercise the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the trustee and the enforcement of the claims under these contractual relationships (for a period of 15 years from the termination of the contractual relationship).
until consent to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes is withdrawn, at the latest .... years if personal data is processed by consent.
2. At the end of the retention period of the personal data, the administrator will erase the personal data.
Recipients of personal data (subcontractors)
1. The recipients of personal data are persons
involved in the delivery of goods / services / making payments on the basis of a contract,
providing e-shop services (Shoptet) and other services related to the operation of an e-shop,
providing marketing services.
2. The Administrator does not intend to transfer personal data to a third country (non-EU country) or an international organization. The recipients of personal data in third countries are mail service providers / cloud services.
1. Under the terms of the GDPR you have
the right of access to their personal data under Article 15 of the GDPR,
the right to repair personal data pursuant to Article 16 of the GDPR, or the restriction of processing under Article 18 GDPR.
the right to delete personal data under Article 17 GDPR.
right to object to processing under Article 21 GDPR and
the right to data portability under Article 20 GDPR.
the right to withdraw consent to processing in writing or electronically to the address or email of the administrator referred to in Article III of these Conditions.
2. In addition, you have the right to file a complaint with the Personal Data Protection Office if you believe that your right to privacy has been violated.
1. The Administrator declares that he has taken all appropriate technical and organizational measures to safeguard personal data.
2. The Administrator has taken technical measures to secure storage and personal data repositories in paper form, in particular ...
3. The Administrator declares that personal data may be accessed only by authorized persons.
2. You agree with these terms by ticking the consent via the online form. By ticking your consent, you acknowledge that you are familiar with the conditions of protection